Xecunet Data Center, USA
Do you need a high-quality datacenter / colocation facility in Mid-Maryland to house your mission critical servers? Xecunet offers colocation services that meet your most demanding server availability requirements.
Why do customers choose Xecunet? Our customers consistently cite our reliability, flexibility, responsiveness, and staff expertise as the reasons they prefer Xecunet's colocation services.
Our datacenter is engineered with highly redundant systems that maximize availability and prevent outages. A Service Level Agreement (SLA) backs our 99.99% uptime guarantee.
Infrastructure in our datacenter includes:
* Geographically diverse fiber entries from Verizon and Level3 into our datacenter, providing multiple fully protected gigabit ethernet upstream connections via Baltimore, MD and Ashburn, VA.
* Redundant routing and switching equipment within the datacenter.
* Independent power feeds to each customer cabinet fed from redundant independent UPS systems and multiple backup diesel generators.
* Fire suppression systems: zoned systems provide complete datacenter coverage.
* N+1 Liebert Cooling with automated failover.
* Multi-layer security systems including cardkey entry, pin-code, man trap, and video surveillance.
About our location:
* Equal distance from Baltimore & Washington DC (approximately 45 miles)
* Easy on/off access from I-270 and I-70
* Dedicated Shipping & Receiving Department
* Plenty of Free Parking with easy access to the facility
* PCI Compliant
Colocation services include:
* Flexible colocation configurations starting at 1U, through half-cabinet / half-rack configurations up to full and multi- cabinet / rack configurations.
* Internet connectivity to Gigabit Ethernet, as well as POTS, DS1, DS3, and fiber cross-connects.
* Remote hands and IT on Demand services.
* Server monitoring services.