Stream DFW IV Data Centers (Past Project ) Data Center, USA
• 1.68 MW critical load, expandable to 2.3 MW.
• Tier III, 2N electrical N + 1 mechanical configuration.
• Enhanced with two electric utility feeds from two separate substations.
• The Stream Private Data Center in Richardson is a hardened data center building with a re-inforced roof and wall structure designed to withstand 125 mph winds.
• 24-hour security, man-trap, numerous internal and external cameras and biometric scanners.
• Stream leased the building long-term to a major hospital system.
Stream Data Centers,
3300 Essex Drive
Richardson, Texas, USA
2.30MW Power Capacity 20000sq. ft.