HostColor.com Data Center, USA
Host Color (DBA: Host Color, HostColor.com, Host Color Europe, HCE) is a global provider of IT Hosting services since 2000. The brand was originally established in Europe. Host Color LLC has been established in the United States in August 2003. Since then it is a profitable company, based out of South Bend, Indiana, which now runs a number of successful web hosting brands.
High-Class Data Center
Host Color's core infrastructure is hosted in a high-class data center based out of South Bend, Indiana (90 miles from Chicago). It is strategically located in the Midwestern United States to ensure lowest possible latency to any point in North America. In this site Host Color operates a fully-redundant and concurrently maintainable IT infrastructure (including all capacity components) which theoretically guarantees 99.995% availability. Host Color uses multiple, independent distribution paths to its IT infrastructure. All equipment - Juniper routers, EX switches, Shared Hosting servers, VPS systems and all Dedicated servers are dual-powered.
HostColor.com operates an Autonomy System (ASN 46873) and own Internet Protocol (IP) based fully-redundant, high quality network with upstreams to Level 3, Cogent, Hurricane Electric and Retn.net, providing 100% network uptime SLA guarantee. We also provide our customers with Midwest Peering and optimized routes to 60 million Midwest U.S. Internet users. The Host Color's network is load-balanced with no single point of failure, powered by Juniper MX routers and EX switches.
IT Hosting Services
- Colocation - 1U, 2U, 4U, 10U, 20U (1/2 rack), 42U and 48U (Full Cabinets) in our core data center based out of South Bend, IN (90 miles from Chicago). The Colo 1U plan features: Redundant Network (100% Uptime SLA), 2000 GB Bandwidth at 1 GigE port, 2 Amps of power (120 V), Remote Reboots and 2 IP Addresses.
- Custom High Availability, Server Mirroring and Failover DNS Hosting solutions
- Dedicated Hosting - L.A.M.P. or Windows based classic Dedicated servers based on Supermico hardware platforms with enterprise storage drives
- Virtual Dedicated Servers (VDS) powered by KVM (Kernel-based Virtual Machine) virtualization technology
- Virtual Private Servers (VPS) and - OpenVZ and Xen based VPS with SolusVM management interface
- Shared Cloud Hosting - based on SingleOS and Cloud VPS based on KVM and Xen Cloud virtualization
- Shared Hosting - L.A.M.P. based, cPanel/WHM and CloudLinux accounts
The company also have equipment in a few more U.S. locations, including New York and Los Angeles.
HOST COLOR EUROPE
Host Color Europe (HCE) is among the best European networks since December 2004. It offers enterprise Colocation, Dedicated Hosting and Cloud Servers at reasonable prices. Host Color Europe (HCE) host its equipment in two (2) data centers across Europe.
Host Color Europe's core European infrastructure is hosted in a state-of-the-art, Tier 4 facility, owned by UK's TelecityGroup and based out of Sofia, Bulgaria. In this point of presence we operate a fully-redundant network 100% uptime, SLA guaranteed network.
It features connectivity to the Amsterdam Internet Exchange (AMS-IX), DE-CIX, Frankfurt Internet Exchange, Balkanix (Balkan Internet Exchange), PLIX (Polish Internet Exchange), SOX (Serbia), BIX.bg (Bulgaria), RONIX (Romania) and two (2) more Romanian Internet Exchanges. Host Color Europe is also connected to Hurricane Electric, Novatel (Magyar Telekom / Deutsche Telekom) and Bix.bg. Per customer's request Host Color Europe can establish connection to other IP bandwidth providers.
The HCE network provides our customers with best possible connectivity to the whole Europe (London - 47 ms Amsterdam - 50 ms Frankfurt - 43 ms Munich - 48 ms Paris - 73 ms Madrid - 77 ms Lisbon - 72 ms Athens - 12 ms Bucharest - 12.5 ms), Turkey (Istanbul - 18 - 30 ms). Host Color Europe's networks also works great for content which has to be delivered to Ukrainian and Russian Internet users.
We are offer shortest possible latency to Istanbul and the whole Turkey. This makes Host Color Europe the best possible EU location anyone would use, to deliver content and provide IT Hosting services to the Turkish Internet users and the whole Middle East.
We host Shared accounts and Dedicated servers in Evoswitch data center, based out of Amsterdam, The Netherlands.