Aecero Data Center, USA
The Aecero Critical Business Exchange (CBX), located in Anaheim, is a Tier 4 facility with flexible infrastructure to meet changing mission-critical business needs.
Our facility features:
- Fiber from more than 14 carriers, including Level(3), Global Crossing, AT&T, Cogent, Cox, Edison, TelePacific, Time Warner Cable, TW Telecom, Verizon, Wilcon, Windstream, XO, and Zayo.
- True 2N Electrical Infrastructure with 6 Megawatts of capacity
- Powered by non-profit Anaheim Public Utilities, winner of multiple Reliable Public Power Provider (RP3) awards.
- Four Caterpillar 2,500kVA generators (N+1) with 16,000 gallon underground fuel reservoir
- Liebert CRAC units on the raised floor with 24,000 gallon underground water reservoir
- Conveniently located in the heart of Orange County, only 25 miles from downtown Los Angeles