MONROE, La., Dec. 5, 2018 – The State of Mississippi has signed an addendum to participate in the National Association of State Procurement Officials (NASPO) ValuePoint Cloud Solutions Master Agreement, allowing eligible public sector entities in Mississippi to leverage CenturyLink, Inc. (NYSE: CTL) for cloud solutions and managed services.
“With government agencies increasingly hosting highly sensitive information in the cloud today, maintaining a secure and reliable environment is more critical than ever,” said Gray Sigler, director, State, Local Government and Education (SLED), CenturyLink. “Through this NASPO ValuePoint Cloud Solutions Master Agreement, state and local government organizations can utilize CenturyLink’s innovative, secure and reliable cloud infrastructure for a wide variety of cloud solutions.”
By leveraging CenturyLink’s cloud solutions, state and local agencies can effectively address current and future IT needs while reducing costs and improving overall efficiency of IT departments. These agencies can also utilize CenturyLink’s managed services portfolio to deliver secure government services to citizens and lower operational and maintenance risks.
- CenturyLink can provide Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions through the NASPO ValuePoint Cloud Solutions Master Agreement.
- This multi-state cooperative procurement agreement gives participating state agencies and their authorized political subdivisions, including school districts and counties and cities, access to high-quality, cloud-based solutions.
- For more information on CenturyLink’s cloud solutions, visit: https://www.centurylink.com/business/hybrid-it-cloud.html
- For more detail on CenturyLink’s managed services, visit: https://www.centurylink.com/business/managed-services.html
- For general information and additional contract details, visit: https://www.naspovaluepoint.org/portfolios/portfolio-contractor/472/
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the world’s best networking company by solving customers’ increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers’ trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.