InterDC Data Center, Netherlands


InterDC primarily focuses on businesses in the East of the Netherlands. However InterDC can also be used as a fallback location for datacenters located in the West of the Netherlands. InterDC is located 144 feet above sea level (NAP), while the datacenters in the West are situated below the sea level. InterDC has a total rack capacity of 60, which together can house a total of 1800 servers.
Green datacenter

InterDC uses renewable energy consisting of 22% wind, 64% water and 14% biomass. The datacenter uses free air cooling for most of the year, which means using outside air to cool the servers. This is possible because the temperature in the Netherlands is for 80% of the year beneath 20 degrees celsius. The remaining 20%, of cooling, uses traditional cooling systems from Uniflair.

The average temperature in the datacenter is 22 degrees celsius.

Carrier neutral

InterDC has an open network policy, which means that any internet/network provider can establish themselfs in our datacenter. This gives you the option to choose from a broad selection of internet/network providers within our datacenter. Through Interracks, the parent company of InterDC, we can deliver multiple internet services to you.

InterDC, Overijssel, Netherlands
Josinkstraat 30
7547AB Enschede
Overijssel, The Netherlands


Private Cages Rack Cabinets Footprints Dedicated Servers Virtual Servers Remote Hands

Visit InterDC website

Featured Data Centers