Host Networks Data Center, Australia
Host Networks Australian services are located in our own multi-million dollar, state-of-the-art Data Centre.
Our Premium Data Centre is of a Tier-2 (upgradeable to Tier 3) standard and was designed to achieve maximum uptime, stability and redundancy, and features the following specifications: Supermicro Servers
* Capacity: ~ 200 Cabinets
* Redundant Climate Control systems to maintain ideal operating conditions.
* Raised flooring
* UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) in N+1 redundant configuration
* Backup Diesel Generators
* APC Power Distribution Units
* Dual VESDA with Overhead, Underfloor and Return Air Sensors.
* FM-200 Gas Suppression
* Swipe card with PIN and Video surveillance
Our redundant Cisco powered network is built to ensure maximum network connectivity and uptime. Host Networks multiple fiber optic backbone connections enter the data centre through physically separate conduits in order to maintain connectivity in the unlikely event of a fiber cut.
Our Australian network features:
* Multiple Cisco 7206VXR series routers with redundant power supplies.
* Multi-homed Redundant Network (AS4851).
* BGP4 Routing for automatic routing in the event of a carrier failing and best path.
* Redundant Core Cisco Network Design utilising HSRP and OSPF protocols.
* Un crowded, high burstability network with Gbit connectivity.
Host Group of Companies Pty Ltd.,
Eight Mile Plains,
1/53 Brandl Street
4113 Eight Mile Plains