Gold Coast Data Centre, Australia
Whether you're located on the Gold Coast, Brisbane, in northern NSW or anywhere else in Australia, our colocation and cloud servers are of the highest quality with only a 1-millisecond ping to Brisbane & low latency Australia wide!
- Advanced temperature sensors in data rooms detect any environment anomalies and immediately report them to our staff.
- Advanced Humidity Monitoring sensors in data rooms detect any moisture that is in the air and reports back to our staff.
- We have a backup air conditioning system in place in the unlikely event of our primary air conditioning failure.
- Our advanced Uninterruptible Power Supply systems ensure that only clean power is fed to our entire data centre.
- In the event of a power outage, all Xtreme IT and client servers seamlessly run from diesel generator power (which can run indefinitely until power is restored!)
- All Gold Coast DC servers are constantly monitored via surveillance cameras/User Access Control & segmented areas. Any issues are immediately reported to Gold Coast DC technicians via email and SMS.
- Gold Coast Co-location boasts 2 fibre optic connections & a microwave link. This ensures that we can live up to our promise of 99.99% up time.
- All data rooms are sealed and have dust filtering systems to help ensure all server hardware remains dust-free.